Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Little One

Though it has been seven years ago that you left for heaven, it's still fresh in my memory that I have felt your touch, seen your smiles and smelled your scent. It hasn't really left my mind. I still cry whenever I remember special dates like the day you were born and important events that lead to you. How I wish I can just go back in time and fix your heart then it will all go away. I hope it was that simple that I have the power to undo everything and you could have been with us. I can just imagine that you would be my shopping partner, my playmate at Time Zone and avid critic when it comes to clothes. But these all are just wishing thinking ....to remind me that sometime in the future we will reunite and spend a lifetime in another dimension. It really broke my heart to let you go but that was the best part of it, being your mom for such a short time but though it was the longest time of my life. It was one of those months that I will truly cherish seeing your first smile and cry. It just didn't come to mind to take a video of you, it could be wonderful to see you still alive. But I know it won't be possible anymore. All I want now is that one of these days you would visit me in my dream and to tell me that you're okey now in heaven. Well, you have both your Lolo Nevin and Valer there with you now. So do with your great grandmother, Lola Maria. They are more than enough company for you. Wishing you peace and happiness and I can always feel your presence and sense it every time your birthday is approaching. You never cease to amaze me...Baby Kirk.... Mommy misses you so much...Love you love you Baby Kirk...

No comments:

Post a Comment