Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Game Plan

Life is too short to be miserable. It's really mind over matter that eventhough a loved one is sick I don't need to dwell on the situation that its depressing et all. Am looking at it like a mirror...What I see now is what I get...But I need to continue to be strong, dependable and responsible for this person who's counting on our support to keep him back on his toes. I can't blame other people who doesn't share my point of view yet it's their opinion. I respect it but what's important is, to be the best person that I can be to have another persons life go on.

Game plan? Think straight, pray hard, live as if this is your last day....bring out the best in everyone you meet...be kind, generous and compassionate to people that really needs you the most. It may sound melodramatic at times but this is how I am and no one can change it. If others don't get it then I hope they respect my point of view.

Everyday is full of surprises but I guess am awed again with how wonderful life is..how heavy the load maybe, I am coming into full circle. And now is the time, to complete the circle of life.

Maybe, others may not understand where I'm coming from. But for people close to me they know what I mean. There are things that can be left unsaid..kept to your heart and be just a mere fiction on your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment